Thursday, May 17, 2007

yet more fabric ...

Well, my bags are packed and I'm ready to go but thought I would just leave you with a little lookie at what the postman delivered today.Only some scrumptious Denyse Schmidt "Katie Jump Rope" fabric from Cia's Palette. The colours and designs are even more gorgeous in the flesh. And even with the increased customs charges charged by the Post Office it was well worth it.

I can't wait to get back from Amsterdam and start using all this beautiful fabric that has plopped through my door recently. However, I am not looking forward to my credit card statement plopping through the door!

I'm back on Sunday so see you then and I hope you all have a lovely weekend in the meantime.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the postman has been bringing you lots of lovely things, have a wonderful weekend.

May 18, 2007 2:17 pm  
Blogger Katie Jean said...

gosh I love those fabrics. I really need to get some of my own!

May 18, 2007 5:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home