Monday, June 18, 2007

8 or 0?......

hmmmm...

the question was actually set by my husband as I am rubbish at setting questions. He says the answer is 0 because a jellyfish has no legs but I argue it is 8 because I made an octopus and they have 8 legs. But no, an octopus also has tenticles not legs. Oh the confusion! So if you said 8 or 0 then you are right and your names were put in the fruit bowl.And the little fella pulled Angel Jem's name out.

I have to say I am amazed the lengths some of you went to to find out the answer. I thought you might all just use the little search blog box at the top of the page. And I'm impressed that you can google 'dolliedaydream' and 'jack' and the answer comes up. But a special mention must go to bigbucketgirl and her children for their sheer tenacity in trawling through the archives - I hope the coffee high has worn off!

Now I need to go and make the bag. As this afternoon was spent at Liberty enjoying afternoon tea and fabric shopping. Yum!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

I'm with Mr A.

And Liberty - tea, fabric, shopping... bliss.

June 18, 2007 11:19 pm  
Blogger Angel Jem said...

Thank you! I say 8.... or are they arms?

June 18, 2007 11:24 pm  
Blogger Soo said...

afternoon tea and fabric shopping....my two favourties!

June 19, 2007 1:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home