Tuesday, July 03, 2007

lazy bones ...

that's what I've got when it comes to regular blogging. I don't know what it is at the moment I just seem to be in a bit of a malaise. I have been up to lots of things but when it comes to sitting down in front of the computer and write about it all I just can't seem to get motivated. Infact I am writing this as I watch the season finale (whatever happened to calling it the last episode?) of CSI

Well, so what exactly have I been up to? Getting some fantastic post for starters. Heather Bailey fabric I ordered from the Quilt Room in Dorking.Then this gorgeous package arrived from Dottycookie.
Those beautiful buttons are all her own work - aren't they pretty. There were some dotty cookies too that were yummy.

And talking of yummy things I made some of the almond and cherry cakes from the latest issue of Martha Stewart Living. They are perfect little bite-size cakes although I would probably add a little almond essence to them to really help the almond flavour.

On top of that I enjoyed some macaroons - pistachio, rose, coffee and lemon to be precise.I think all this wet weather has led to me eating as if I were preparing to hibernate.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Now you're just being plain mean showing me gorgeous yummies at this hour! I may have to go and rummage in a cupboard or two...

July 03, 2007 10:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

delish! everything looks yummy.

July 03, 2007 11:19 pm  
Blogger Tracy x said...

hibernation scoffing - just perfect.
love the new fabrics.
tracy x

July 04, 2007 2:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw those buttons on her blog and they're lovely.

Now you can't go showing us what you're eating without inviting us around for a cuppa especially when they look so yummy.

July 04, 2007 3:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home