Sunday, August 12, 2007

how nice ...

I am feeling very flattered because the very nice Jo of Frenchknots has awarded me a 'Nice Matters Blog Award'.

The award was started by Bella Enchanted. Who says, “This will be awarded to those that are just nice people, good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!” The award is then passed on to seven people and so the niceness multiplies and passes on around.

Now for the tough bit, choosing just seven recepients, because there really are so many nice bloggers out there. So in the spirit of this award I would like to present it to (drumroll please)...... Domesticali, Dottycookie, Monica, Flibbertygibbet, Cheryl, Simmy and Kirsten.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, shucks, thanks caroline!
(am i the only yank in that list?)

August 12, 2007 9:57 pm  
Blogger Ali said...

Thank you Caroline - I'm really touched!

August 12, 2007 10:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award...and congrats to all your lovely winner! Happy Day! :o)

August 13, 2007 1:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! I am very flattered x

August 13, 2007 9:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award

August 15, 2007 7:15 pm  
Blogger dottycookie said...

Awww, thanks Caroline, that's very kind of you. I hope people don't minbd being tagged more than once, though, as your list contains quite a few of the ladies I'd want to pass it on to ;-)

August 18, 2007 9:45 pm  
Blogger createacraft said...

nice things..
shouldn't we all talk about nice things..
but the winds turn sometimes.. and we have to differ..
when I remember haw I was having fun crafting last year.. at this time of the year..
bur gives me good feelings..
to see you.. your posts..
I am back..
I don't know for how long..
and now I try to catch up with all of you.. all the archives..
have a nice weekend..

August 19, 2007 10:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline,

been a bit amiss checking in on everyone's blogs since I came back mainly cos I've found it so hard to settle back.

Anyway, congratulations on getting the award and then I noticed that you nominated me too. Thank you so much for that - I'm really touched.

August 19, 2007 10:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline, want to thank you for reawakening my quilting gene! Have done loads this weekend with some Liberty fabric I've had for ages. That lovely bag you gave me made me want to make something. Jenny

August 19, 2007 8:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... thank you!

I just got back from holiday and are slowing catching up with everybody again... thank you!!! (did I just repeated myself??)

now back to empty suitcases...

August 27, 2007 9:29 pm  
Blogger Cheryl said...

*gasp!

I've only just noticed this, I thought it was for someone else with the same name.

Thank you Caroline, am flattered :)

October 01, 2007 12:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home