Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I'm at a bit of a loss...

.. as to what exactly to blog about as today has been a bit of a nothingy sort of day and I have resolved not to talk about the weather.


Well, I have selected the buttons I am going to send and I have a few ideas for a couple of other bits and bobs to send along with them. The posting date isn't until the 1st August but I know if I don't get ahead of the game it will be a last minute panic - especially once the school holidays start.

I re-bought my dolliedaydream domain - I had let it lapse and had to wait for it to be released so I could register it with a cheaper company. It just has a holding image at the moment that links to my blog. And last but not least I registered with etsy .... just in case.

My workspace has been sorted out a bit and I have finally put my notice board up so it no longer perches on my magazines - I can actually get them out and look at them now.

So it has been a day filled with tiny triumphs. Tomorrow I have to bake and decorate cakes for my son's last day of Year 2, so I really hope it is a little cooler (oh bum I just mentioned it didn't I).

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

I thought about end of term cakes, but it's too hot.

Love your buttons on the end of twine packaging idea - I have been trying to think of an interesting way of doing mine.

July 20, 2006 2:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home