Monday, July 03, 2006

blimey ...


it has been so hot these last few days - the only thing to do is take it easy and sip homemade lemonade.

I was supposed to go running this morning with a few mums from school, it is a regular Monday morning thing, but luckily today everyone had other things to do so it didn't happen - it was too hot for running even at 9.00 am.

My weewonderfuls bunny is completed but my camera battery ran out on me so I will post a photo tomorrow. I can reveal, however, that his name is Pierre.

With the sun so bright and shiny today I thought it would be a good opportunity to try and expose an image on some solar plate I bought a few months ago. I am not sure that I exposed it for long enough because when I went to develop it the image was very faint - the instructions related to using a lightbox not natural sunlight. So I am not holding out much hope for it but I will ink it up tomorrow and see what, if anything, has happened.

The weather is supposed to continue getting hotter over the next couple of days so better get more lemons in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We're addicted to homemade lemonade too, somehow I feel it is OK because it's homemade, like the sugar doesn't count or something!

The hollyhock looks gorgeous, I love that colour.

July 04, 2006 10:51 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, me again, forgot to say:

Thanks for you comments on my skirt, I hope you do go for one too, it is such a quick and easy make.

The Amy Butler fabric comes from Abakhan Fabrics in Mostyn, North Wales. It is a huge warehouse of a place selling lots of seconds and remnants, most of my Amy Butler stuff has been from their remnant department where they sell by weight. It is very much potluck but you can find some real treasure if you are prepared to rummage.

July 04, 2006 10:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home