Thursday, July 13, 2006

view from a bridge & other stories ...

Yesterday required a trip 'up town'. A glorious day hot, sunny, blue skies - the works. I had a quick browse in Liberty and bought some fabric in the sale then on to Persephone books to get a birthday present for my mother-in-law. I thought she would really like their new summer book 'Gardener's Nightcap' by Muriel Stuart - I hope I am right.

For once I took my camera with me and this is what greets me on my journey back to Waterloo as I walk across the Golden Jubilee Bridge (west side).


So now it is Thursday evening and here I am a glass of wine beside me, ready to bring you my day.

What had been a day marked out by domestic chores has transmuted itself in to quite a successful day. I have moved on with the dollie logo idea and created my own stamp. Nothing more complex than a carved eraser (sorry I can't say 'rubber' it elicits too many giggles).

I have also freezer papered a t-shirt for my husband with his company moojoose's logo. If I am going to keep doing these I really must invest in a craft knife with a softgrip handle.


Tomorrow I think I might have quite a serious post - something has been bothering me for a while and would be interested in other people's views but until then ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home