Tuesday, March 06, 2007

blooming blooms ...

Last night I sat down with some felt, embroidery thread, stuffing, beads, other bits and bobs and not forgetting a glass of good red wine.

I had no real plans just decided to have a little fun. First up was another felt brooch but this time a flower rather than a heart.
Then I made this key fob.Neither are that well executed the stitching leaves a little to be desired - maybe the wine had a something to answer for!? But they were good fun and easy to make - perfect head candy and just the right level for me to cope with at the moment. However, I am now beginning to get the urge to make a skirt using the Built by Wendy pattern in Sew U.

Oh, and Matilda asked me to pass on her thanks for your kind comments.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute! i esp. like the key fob. does it still fit in your pocket?

March 06, 2007 9:27 pm  
Blogger Ali said...

Like your keychain. I like something distinctive to help me identify my keys when I rummage inside my bag for them.

March 06, 2007 9:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sweet. I have a huge mouse on my keys from the days when I used to take both my own and his keys with me to work...had to distinguish mine somehow!

March 07, 2007 9:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline, I do love the brooch. So pretty and what a lovely idea.

March 07, 2007 10:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful!

March 08, 2007 10:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how cute is that!

Your 'creations' are always sooo perfect!

March 08, 2007 1:08 pm  
Blogger Berber said...

Fun with felt...lovely!

March 11, 2007 9:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home