Friday, February 02, 2007

have you heard....

about this book?I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. If you loved the Crafter's Companion then I think you would be equally smitten with The Crafter Culture Handbook by Amy Spencer.

The projects are all listed here and my mouth is truly watering. As soon as I get my hands on a copy I'll let you have even more details but if you can't wait you can pre-order from the publisher.

Tomorrow, I am off out of this city and heading off to the city of dreaming spires to meet up with a couple of bloggy friends. I can't wait I am so looking forward to it. And don't forget tomorrow my little person will be drawing names out of a hat for the centennial bag.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy x said...

Oh no another book to add to my ever growing "i need that book" list!!!!
Thanks for sharing - i am off to pre - order my copy now xx

February 03, 2007 6:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't hear of this book and it looks like a must have. Thanks.

February 03, 2007 9:25 pm  
Blogger Nonnie said...

Ooh, looks really good. I have a rapidly growing list of books I'm dreaming off at the moment. Looks like one to add to the list.

February 05, 2007 11:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no - now i've had to go and order it - lol!
I am going to London for the weekend so it you can recommend any crafty shops I would be grateful!

February 06, 2007 9:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home