Tuesday, January 16, 2007

serendipity ...

If I hadn't made the Wendy Shirt, then Rebecca wouldn't have pointed me in the direction of this lovely blog. I am in awe - she uses Illustrator to help create her quilt tops. I must get on and learn Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign they are all sat on my machine so it is stupid not to use them. OK, add that to my growing 'must do in 2007' list.

Sadly, because of work, I will miss tomorrow's DD fest but it is Thursday's I am really looking forward to. You can't beat a bit of classic Doris and Rock. Abby, I tried to get your details but blogger wouldn't let me view your profile - sadly, I think you live outside the UK so Channel 4 wouldn't be available to you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

How sad! I wish that I could watch Mrs. Day sing away. I guess I'll just have to settle for listening to her on my itunes. Thanks for letting me know.
Abby
http://abbyweldon.blogspot.com

January 16, 2007 9:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Thursday that I'm looking forward to as well.

January 17, 2007 3:34 pm  
Blogger Laura Gunn Studio said...

Love the Wendy shirt. So fun!

I am tagging you for 6 weird things because I love your blog.

RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

You can read more about it on my blog: lauragunnstudio.blogspot.com

January 22, 2007 8:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home