Tuesday, January 02, 2007

intentions...

ah, the second day of a brand new year and I am trying to stick to my good intentions. I am drinking more water and my fruit consumption has increased too. I have even started to eat a healthy breakfast. Let's see if I can still say the same thing this time next week.


I also took myself off to the doctor's this morning to try and get this cold kicked good and proper. So I now have antibiotics and mega loads of painkillers so I am hopeful that the sinus pains will abate and I can actually get my head round some creative projects.

ah, creative projects. Whilst in the doctor's surgery I started to make a list of some of the things I wanted to accomplish this year. But the doctor wasn't running as late as usual and my list making had to be curtailed but as it stands there are a couple of quilts, some knitting, learning how to use my camera properly, a shirt, a skirt and I really must get to grips with crochet.

On a less creative front, it has also been a day of trying to clear out paperwork and complete my tax return but thwarted by not having my password to file it online. Ahh well the intention was there.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better very soon xx

January 02, 2007 10:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope those pills work, rest up, and look forward to some New Years creativity.

January 02, 2007 10:52 pm  
Blogger maggiegracecreates said...

I hope you are better soon as well. I was preparing my list along with other blog buddies and decided that we would put a Christmas in Progress craftalong together for 2007. I would love for you to take a look.
I have been a daily reader for months, but don't often comment.
www.christmasinprogress.blogspot.com
www.maggiegracecreates.blogspot.com

January 03, 2007 4:30 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you mend quickly, the trouble with children is all these darned germs they bring home!

Look forward to seeing your projects unfold over the year. I want to try crochet again too.

January 03, 2007 7:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home