Wednesday, December 13, 2006

it's all about me, me, me, me...

A couple of days ago I was tagged by Ali, but it has taken me this long to have a think about some of my answers.

So here I am indulging in a little naval gazing...

4 jobs I have had
administrative assistant in a bookshop
management assistant at a BBC local radio station
personnel assistant for BBC World Service
telephone answerer for children's television programmes 'Live and Kicking' and 'Going Live'

4 films I could watch over and over
Shadow of a Doubt (Alfred Hitchcock)
Eat, Drink, Man, Woman (Ang Lee)
Any Powell and Pressburger film
Amelie (Jean-Pierre Jeunet)

4 places I have lived (apart from where I live now)
Derby, England
New Ross, Ireland
Nottingham, England
Bromley, England

4 TV shows I love
yikes - I don't think I love any TV programmes but I enjoy ..
University Challenge
CSI be it NY, Miami, or original
The Simpsons
Extras

4 places I have been on holiday
Holland
Denmark
Ireland
Scotland

4 websites I visit daily
bloglines
google
and, um, I can't think of any others

4 favourite foods
starters
main courses
puddings
snacks
what can I say I enjoy food - especially if someone else is cooking.

4 places I would rather be
New York
Hawaii
Norfolk coast
West of Ireland

4 people I am tagging
Sorry, I am chickening out of this one - I'd hate to impose.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how polite are you? :)

love the simpsons, too.
oh, homer, will you ever learn? :)

December 13, 2006 7:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks like fun, I have to do one too.

December 23, 2006 2:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home