Thursday, December 07, 2006

awash with guilt ...

I have been feeling so guilty. I have been so bad about replying to comments that have been so kindly left here. Words of encouragement, advice, fun, hints and tips so freely and warmly given. I have tried to keep up with my acknowledgements but over the last few weeks it has all got the better of me.

So to try and make amends I want to offer my heartfelt thanks to everyone listed below for taking the time to comment.

Liesl, Jane, Jessica, Pea, Samantha, Carolyn,Poshyarns, Jessica, Max, Ali, Mathea, Sonia, Mary, Simmy, Cricket, Lyn, Julia, Martina, Cally, Ingrid, Kirsten, Heather, Jackie, nuttnbunny, Penny, Tracey, Alice, Mahulia, Amy, Gracia, Soo, Kate, rebecca, Flibbertygibbbet, Tammy, Maggie, Melissa, Lazylol, Autum, Kristy, Pinar, Dee, Danielle, Stephanie, Hay, Monica, Beki, Megan, Paper-and-string, Stephanie, Atelier455, Donna, Babybug, Ferret, lorilaurielauri, Carolyn, Bigbucketgirl, Sunshine, Cherry, Lorenzstudio, Anna, Sarah, Liz, Karen, decor8, JuJu, Rebecca, Alicia P, Tabby, Kristen

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have to feel guilty - it's that crazy time of year. I haven't even acknowledged by husband this week, let alone anyone else!

December 07, 2006 9:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously not necessary - merry Christmas!

December 07, 2006 9:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know it is so hard to keep up replying to comments,. I struggle with it and forget all the time too - so no need to apologise to me!

December 07, 2006 10:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet, but there's no need to feel guilt. We all have times when we can't keep up with anything, let alone everything.

December 07, 2006 11:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all those links, I'll have fun visiting them at a quiet moment. Don't beat yourself up about replying to comments. I don't make comments expecting a reply, but when there is one on the odd occasion thats cool, but its not expected. I work at remembering to enjoy my blog, and I just do what I can do.

December 09, 2006 10:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention, please no need for apologies. I was just feeling guilty myself for not commenting and linking more to blogs I enjoy lol! Have a nice weekend :).

December 09, 2006 3:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't ever feel guilty I'm sure we would all much rather you spent time posting on your blog than acknowledging comments.

December 09, 2006 4:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah!! erase that guilt! no need for it! no need to respond to all comments!

December 11, 2006 4:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!

December 21, 2006 3:04 pm  
Blogger wendy harbaugh said...

we all blog and know how crazy it gets in real life and keeping a blog going. No worries take care and relax.
sunshine

January 20, 2007 4:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home