Sunday, November 05, 2006

remember, remember ...

for it is indeed the fifth of November with all its gunpowder, treason and plot. I am up in the loft which houses my crafty space and listening to all the crackling, whizzing and banging that this time of the year brings with it. I have also had rather a good view of the south London skyline with all the flashs and bursts of colour.

I am supposed to be finishing off a cord bag - one for myself - but I keep being distracted by all the fireworks and now I am sat here writing this. I really do have the attention span of a flea.

It has been a good weekend and it started off so brilliantly by meeting up with Ali on Saturday morning. We eventually parted company in the early evening. The time really flew by, a sure sign that Ali was a fantastic shopping partner and someone I felt like I had known a lot longer than just a few hours. It was so lovely to talk to her and find out first hand about her craft fair experiences, about blogging in general the ideas and support that is out there. Sharing family stories. It was really fun and I am so pleased that Ali suggested we meet up.

We went to all the places we set out to visit and a few others as well.

I bought ribbon and trimmings ...

and some rubber stamp paraphernalia for my Christmas card ideas ....


Now I really wish the weekend comprised of three days so that I could get on with all the ideas that are bristling in my head.

3 Comments:

Blogger Soo said...

Looks like you picked up some lovely goodies over the weekend!
I also love watching fireworks, they remind me of being a kid!

November 06, 2006 3:04 am  
Blogger createacraft said...

I join you in your wish..
I just tidy up my ideas.. and stuff.. and the week end finishes already..
the ribbon and all are beautiful..love the colours..
enjoy

November 06, 2006 6:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh I'm so jealous of you and Ali meeting up!

And look at those ribbons...

November 06, 2006 10:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home