Tuesday, October 24, 2006

tuesday...

Hooray, my copy of Crafters' Companion arrived today. I have to say it again, I just love coming home from work to discover happy post. True to form I haven't looked through the book properly, yet, but I like the look of the projects it contains. Although I think the most interesting thing is the insight it provides into the contributors - why they craft, how they craft, their inspirations. The photos of their work places/studios is fascinating and I love the chance to be nosey.

I have some ideas for Christmas presents, sorry I can't divulge too much incase of prying eyes, but I did need to track down some of this stuff.


I found a brilliant little website based in the UK that stocks the stuff. I ordered it late on Friday afternoon and it was here Monday morning. Yay for quick service. I also ordered some of these from the site.


It is about time I tried using the embroidery tool I bought a month ago so now there is no excuse.

Now for that Tracey Ullman knitting book I mentioned in my last post. Well, I am really pleased with it. My parents bought it for me and it was a complete surprise but a very welcome one. The book has some lovely patterns which I can certainly seem myself knitting

and some more adventurous ones that I would love to have a go at.

I just need to finsh my current knitting project before taking on anything else. But then that is so much easier said than done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Flibbertygibbet said...

What a great website - they stock those embroidery patterns that I've been trying to track down! Will think about ordering some stuff in December as a treat... and is that 'the' Tracey Ullman???

October 24, 2006 9:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank for that link, v. useful.

October 25, 2006 4:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home