Monday, November 06, 2006

bags and mags ...

I finished the bag last night and so took the opportunity to christen it on a trip to the shops today.

Here is in in all its glory....

the front
the back
... and the lining. The colours of the embroidery thread are the same as the greeny and orangey blobs on the lining fabric.I am planning an early night to night - I think I'll curl up under the covers and flick through the latest issue of Vogue. I don't usually buy it but this is the 90th birthday issue and I like the idea of browsing through all that fashion history. Hopefully I'll garner some creative ideas too.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, the lining is awesome!

November 06, 2006 9:36 pm  
Blogger Lauri said...

Great bag!

November 06, 2006 9:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love love love the embroidery on your bag. An early night sounds like a very good idea. I might just have one too.

November 06, 2006 10:10 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

Lovely fabrics and the embroidery is perfect!

November 06, 2006 11:07 pm  
Blogger Soo said...

Love the bag......especially the embroidery!!!

November 07, 2006 10:08 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's lovely Caroline, I really like the embroidery and the colours are super.

November 07, 2006 9:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great bag!!! the embroidery is super and the lining.. too cool.

I bought that issue of Vogue too but I was a little disappointed. So many ads and the not enought from the early days for me.

November 12, 2006 7:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home