Monday, December 11, 2006

production line ...

I have been working at getting all my Christmas cards made so that I can get them sent out in good time to reach their recipients.

So, with a glass of wine in hand and a film on the box I settled down to stamp my little heart out. And whilst it did feel like I was on some factory production line, it was very theraputic. Tune in, turn on, stamp away. No real thought necessary - just what the doctor ordered after a day at work. And en masse they look quite impressive - a veritable heavenly host.


I also made a stamp for my husband's business Christmas cards, his company logo is a blue cow. So to Christmas it up a bit we gave the cow a red nose a la Rudolph.


Now I just have to sit down and write them .... But at the moment I am thinking up my answers to Ali's tag which is far more diverting and fun.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The angel cards are delightful. How do you find the time? I have bought my cards and I still haven't written them out....you have just spurred me on....I'll have to get them finished today.

December 12, 2006 8:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the cow cards!

Well done on making yours - I have giving up trying to find the time and bought some!

December 12, 2006 9:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cow-a-bunga those are fun cards! Some wise woman said that because you have invested time and effort in making your own, you are entitled to write briefer messages! That's her excuse and I for one am leaping on that bandwagon.

December 12, 2006 9:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love love love the cards. The cow ones with the red noses are so clever.

December 12, 2006 11:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Already loved the angels - and those cows are just brilliant!!!

December 13, 2006 2:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cards look lovely, I'd love to have a go at making stamps ... something for my list of 'things to try' in the New Year. My children make our cards this year ... potatoe stamp stars with glitter.

December 23, 2006 2:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home