Thursday, December 14, 2006

twinkle, twinkle ...

today I have been mostly making more of these

and I have also been working on a quilted hot water bottle cover which I haven't photographed because it is way too dark now. I promise to try and take some photos tomorrow.

I have also been trying out those Martha Stewart felt sugar cane mice. Again - sorry - no pictures and, again, I will try and rectify that tomorrow.

Otherwise I have been writing lots of cards and making lots of trips to the post office. I discovered that the best time to go to the post office is about 3.30pm as in the morning the queue is out the door. And I really don't have time to stand in queues as I have too many presents still to make and oh my goodness there are only a few days left.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooooooo! I love your stars-very pretty!!!

December 15, 2006 10:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous stars! Can't wait to see the mice and hot water bottle. You have been busy.

December 15, 2006 12:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I know only a few days and now I've gone and missed 2nd class post for the cards ....

December 17, 2006 6:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home