Wednesday, January 24, 2007

snow and thank yous...

Hurray!! We woke up this morning to a world of white. It is quite a rarity in London because of all the concrete, brick and latent heat.

It has more or less all gone now, there's nothing worse than snow that out stays its welcome and goes all grey and sludgey. But at least there were snowballs on the way to school.

Now, I want to say thank you to my two strip swappers and show you the wonderfulness that has dropped through my letter box.

This fantastic package arrived from Sarah on Saturday.
And this gorgeous bunch of loveliness came from Lazylol yesterday.

Thank you so much girls, it was a complete delight to open both packages. Now I have to get my thinking cap on and come up with some ideas worthy of these lovely fabrics.

I know that one of my packages has arrived safely with Sheila in France and I hope that my other package is nearing the end of its journey to the States.

Thank you for all your comments about my weirdness - how strange so many of us have ganglions?! I also meant to say that I wasn't tagging anyone because everyone seems to have already shared their weirdiness. I have enjoyed reading them and found it rather reassuring that we seem to share so many oddities in common.

Finally, have you heard the news? Lock up your credit cards ... Kitty Craft has reopened!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

london in the snow - lovely picture.

and what great packages!

January 24, 2007 1:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! I absolutely adore the pinks. I thik I must go in search for similar fabric

January 24, 2007 10:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish for snow at the moment - it's so hot and humid over here. I think I'll daydream about snow today! Love the packages!

January 24, 2007 11:03 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh dear, I've just been to Kitty Craft.

Those bundles look lovely, lots to think about.

We still haven't had any snow, sigh. In fact what snow was on the mountains is almost gone too, much to my son's huge disappointment. I love snow days.

January 25, 2007 2:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture of those snowy rooftops, it kind of reminded me of Mary Poppins!

January 25, 2007 11:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home