Wednesday, July 26, 2006

tired and crochety...

last night the temperature here was higher than the normal daytime average for July which meant little sleep, so tempers have been a little frayed.

My son went to play at a friends this afternoon and I took the opportunity to get on with finishing the present I have been dithering over for days now. After much contemplation I re-did the patchwork I showed the other day. I decided it was too busy for such a small area so I pared it down to just 3 fabrics and kept it simple.


Finally I have finished one wip - so many more to go though! One project I may add to my wip list is this lovely bottle holder over at Pink Chalk Studio - especially as we all seem to be glugging from various bottles trying to slake our thirsts at the moment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Beautiful gift - what a lucky baby.

And my prophet of doom Father tells me it's going to be hotter in August...

July 27, 2006 5:39 pm  
Blogger knittingingrid said...

Yeah, I heard that it was going to get hotter in August too - I can't quite see how that is possible at the moment!
Caroline - what is your email address - could you email it to me (ingridcurl@aol.com). I have a proposition! Thanks!

July 28, 2006 3:13 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful gift, the fabrics look lovely together and the vest is so cute.

July 30, 2006 10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home