Wednesday, October 24, 2007

just what you need ...

to make yourself feel better.

Good wishes from blog buddies to brighten your morning before heading off for work.

When at work you get told that the book you ordered has come in. Hurrah! the chance sit down in the afternoon and lose myself in pictures of the most divine dresses. I must get me to the exhibition sooner rather than later.

Then, on returning home from work, discovering that the postman has finally delivered the fabric you ordered over two weeks ago. Don't get me started on how frustrated and annoyed I am by Royal Mail. At the moment I am awaiting the delivery of several other things 'trapped' in the postal system but I won't hold my breath.

And going shopping with Little Fella to get his Hallowe'en outfit - he's very scary indeed (and that's without the mask).

Here's to more good things to come in the rest of the week.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Glad you're feeling better. And don't even begin to talk to me about Royal Mail.

October 24, 2007 10:12 pm  
Blogger Di said...

The fabric is great and I hope that the book was a relaxing read!

October 25, 2007 8:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep I've got it in with Royal Mail too at the moment!!!

And that looks like a fab book.

October 25, 2007 8:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh nice fabric!
i have some 'trapped' parcels too.

October 25, 2007 10:59 am  
Blogger dottycookie said...

I'm glad you're feeling better - perhaps the little man scared you back to health!

Is that the Eiffel Tower on the fabric? Such gorgeous colours. Can I be rude and ask where you ordered from this time? Cia was such a good tip ...

October 25, 2007 12:27 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh that book looks good and I feel your Royal Mail pain. I can barely muster a smile for my postman at the moment, too many bad thoughts running around in my head.

October 25, 2007 12:55 pm  
Blogger Joanna said...

Royal mail????????? My postie is actually looking scared to come up the drive way now when he sees me glaring out of the window looking for parcels with handles or fabric in. I love that book and am off to order it for my sister in laws birthday.

October 25, 2007 1:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home