Monday, October 22, 2007

moore and more ...

Here we are with the first day of the half term holiday coming to its end. I have taken today and tomorrow off work in the hope of doing some fun family things.

So today we headed off to Kew Gardens to see the Henry Moore sculptures. Sadly today wasn't as bright and autumnaly sunny as yesterday which would have made for fantastic photographs. They are sadly slightly dull because of the dreich conditions but hey we had good fun.But it was definitely a scarf, gloves and proper coat day. There is a proper autumn chill in the air these days which hopefully will kill off all the cold bugs that seem to keep going around. Yep, we are still fighting the good fight trying to stave off those nasty germs.

Once back home I even managed to get some preparation work done. I am going to be making some more of my little bags so the assembly line process starts with the cutting out. Then there's the gathering together of the various notions. It feels good to be getting to grips with this project.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

I haven't been to Kew for years - it's such a wonderful place though.

And yes, the tights were out yesterday for sure. And I've finished my hat! Will take pics and show you when I get back home.

October 23, 2007 9:13 am  
Blogger Felicia said...

Love the sculpture.

October 23, 2007 2:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More bags? Yay. I shall be coming to you for my christmas shopping! Jenny

October 28, 2007 8:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home