Thursday, August 31, 2006

blog day 2006 ...


I didn't realise this even existed until I read Ali's blog this morning but thought it sounded like a nice idea.

The idea is to recommend 5 new blogs. Preferably they should be of a different culture, view point and attitude. Well I have figured that as all the people below are from outside the UK I could argue cultural differences. I think they also offer different points of view even if they are all craft related and they also offer varying attitudes to craft, creativity and life.

liquid paper
little shika
two little banshees
tinyhappy
maggie grace creates

I decided not to give any descriptions of the blogs I have recommended as I get worried I might put people off going to visit them.

You can get more information about Blog Day 2006 here.

6 Comments:

Blogger maggiegracecreates said...

Thanks so much for the recommendation. What a surprise to run across it on my daily jaunt.

Have a beautful day.

August 31, 2006 5:06 pm  
Blogger Tammy Gilley said...

What fun I will have visiting five new blogs today! This is such a great idea, that I'm going to recommend five more on my blog, too! Thanks, thanks...

August 31, 2006 6:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi here, thanks so much for my link! I'm looking forward to checking out the other blogs this morning.

melissa xx

August 31, 2006 9:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links - I love a new blog!

August 31, 2006 10:14 pm  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh darling, thanks so much for the recommendation~
I do love your new pencase, wide binding and all. The beige and navy seem to be in good proportion to each other. I laughed at the part about sewing binding on after 11 & a glass of wine, that was me last night, minus the wine. I was so excited about this new case I'm making that I continued sewing way after my normal cut off time (i don't like to do hand sewing after dark unless I'm in a really well lit room). Your post makes me want to post tonight too, but I've got a houseguest and my computer time is limited...
anyway, take care & thanks again.
~jessica

September 02, 2006 2:26 am  
Blogger Kate said...

Thanks for the mention, I love lists like this and finding new blogs. I am so glad I discovered yours!

September 03, 2006 12:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home