Sunday, August 27, 2006

one lucky girl ...

the postman delivered a fantastic package to me on Friday

it was my prize from Heather's birthday joke contest.

In the box was a card that gives a sneaky-peak of a fabric design she has created for Free Spirit and due to be launched in the Fall. I can hardly wait although it will probable mean ordering it from somewhere like Cia's Palette as it is notoriously hard to find Free Spirit fabrics over here.

Then there was the winner's ribbon which is just gorgeous and will be worn with pride.

But mostest and bestest of all was this scrummy divine pear pin cushion. Just looking at it fills me with joy and cheers a gloomy day - it is a very happy pear.

Thank you so much Heather - I surely am one lucky girl.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

You are lucky - they are both beautiful.

August 27, 2006 6:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pear sums up everything that is great about Autumn. Lucky you.

August 27, 2006 6:40 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Brilliant prize and lovely photographs.

I really like the flower buttons you've been working on, very cute and pretty fabric choices.

August 28, 2006 11:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you received everything intact. Great photos too!

September 02, 2006 8:13 pm  
Blogger Flibbertygibbet said...

I agree - why oh why can't we get those great fabrics here! Lovely things...

September 08, 2006 10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home