Friday, August 04, 2006

fabric, fabric everwhere ...

what on earth possessed me? I suddenly got a notion to sort out my fabric cupboard and now as you can see there are piles of fabric everywhere.

Fabric on the table..

on the floor...

on the ironing board..


And to make matters worse I now have no inclination or patience to fold them all up and put them away properly - so as a diversion I am arguing with myself about which colour pile certain fabrics should go in.

I bought these this morning, I needed some little token gifts for birthdays and thank yous and thought these were perfect (and a lot cheaper than her bags).

4 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

You're a neat fabric folder - why can I never get my bits to come out all the same width like that?

And the middle Orla mug is to die for.

August 04, 2006 10:03 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yes, I know that "why did I start this" feeling well. Fantastic stash though.

Happy Birthday to Noah, what were his most prized presents? Lego and Meccanno here and a 20 year back collection of Beano annuals, bought for pennies from Ebay, went down very well here.

August 07, 2006 11:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do it -- fold your fabric -- it's totally worth it! It'll make you even more excited to make stuff. Rent a good movie and get it done!

August 07, 2006 6:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your house looks like mine when I clean out my fabric closet! I love your mugs!

August 08, 2006 10:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home