Monday, September 04, 2006

so that's it then...

the summer holidays are over.

The afternoon was spent in the park with lots of school friends and their mums. Typically, now it is back to school time, the weather has decided to improve so the children played in gorgeous warm sunshine whilst us mums caught up with holiday gossip.

This evening involved baths, hair washing, nail cutting, ear cleaning and early (or at least earlier) to bed. School uniform is washed, ironed and named, shoes are new and shiny and pencils are sharp. All in all I think we are ready.

No real craftiness has taken place but thoughts have been floating around my head for a design for a placemat for Anna

I also made sure that I went to the post office to get my parcel of fabric sent to Ali for her minimoopy bonanza.

Finally, sorry there are no pictures today - quite frankly I don't have the heart to mess around with blogger this evening.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We still have one more day I hope we make the most of it!

September 04, 2006 10:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh - thank you in advance. I'll be postman stalking again then. (We're actually on first name terms!) Off to set the alarm for tomorrow...

September 04, 2006 10:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home